Try a new twist to an old favorite. Add avocado’s and bake instead of frying the chicken.
- Pound chicken breasts very thin in between plastic wrap.
- Dredge your chicken in 3 different dishes. First in flour, then in an egg and milk mix, last in bread crumbs.
- Place on foil lined pan and spray the top of each chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees about 4 to 5 minutes on each side until brown and chicken is cooked.
- Remove from oven and spread prepared tomato sauce on each chicken.
- Slice avocado and place slices on each piece of chicken
- Top with shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place back in the oven and bake until cheese is melted.
Serve with salad and pasta. Top with parmesan cheese.